Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Occult 03 & 05 delays (; A;)

So, apparently this is a pretty busy month for Brad - the encoder/muxer/seeder/uploader. He's out of town for until next week, and then at Otakon a couple weeks after. Due to this, the only releases we'll have for Occult are the .ass files since I just do those directly. However, episode 4 SHOULD be just fine.

I agree that Brad needs to stop doing social things. But it IS Otakon.

So yeah. 3 and 5 will only have .ass' for the time being. 4 should be alright.

My bad! >D:

-Zach

EDIT:
3 and 5 may have releases, depending if I get someone else to encode it and upload it that doesn't have shitty capped Canadian internet. 3 I may do myself depending on my situation this weekend.
-Brad

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

like i told you man i can help you out with the encoding, if you want HD mp4 or a HD MKV, you have my mail so just sent me the .ass and i will give you the encoding

Zach said...

YES!
I'll email you.
<3

Anonymous said...

Come on baby, be the first to release.

Anonymous said...

Zach, Jager or Vodka?

Brad said...

@Anon w/ first release:
That may be hard, as horrible usually releases within the hour of airing, and zero-raws doesnt have our raw out for usually another hour after that.

Anonymous said...

is FFS going to be your permanent name? ;o

metalsv said...

then there will be no release, I look forward to your work, you do a good job

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

my email is redapple-subs@hotmail.com, send me the translation and i can give you a HD MKV, with karaokes for the opening and ending

pathos said...

My email is pathos.society@gmail.com. I downloaded the Zero-Raw. Can I have the .ass too? :D

Anonymous said...

You guys are hilarious, giving out email addresses without encryption and whatnot.

pathos said...

It's alright. Can never have enough ads for cheap medicine, African banks, and questionable male enhancement methods, that's what I always say.

Anonymous said...

hey si lo quieren sacar al español, tambien puden contactar a frandarkside[at]hotmail.com
Subtitulos en avi y mp4, 480p

Post a Comment